Teaching Assistant Required
30 hrs Monday – Friday, 8.50am – 3.30
Fixed Term Contract from September 1st 2017 to Auguest 31st 2018 in the first instance.
Based at Mundesley Infant School
Just over 30 minutes of picturesque driving from the centre of Norwich and Great Yarmouth (travelling in the opposite direction to most cars!) is The Coastal Federation – a newly formed federation of three schools and SRB (Behaviour) located along the beautiful North Norfolk Coast. Mundesley Infant School and Mundesley Junior School share the same site and Bacton Primary School is just 3 miles away.
We are looking for candidates who;
- Have experience working with Key Stage 1 / EYFS aged children and who hold NVQ 3 or better, qualification
- Good Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Can form positive relationships with children, parents and staff
- Are able to support the children within the class and during break times.
- Have a calm, patient approach to supporting the needs of children
- Willingness to offer intimate care is expected
- Able to use their initiative to support learning & behaviour
- Be adaptable to situations and willing to work as part of a team
- Are willing to undertake training and attend meetings as necessary
We can offer you:
- A supportive staff
- Happy, smiley well behaved children
- Opportunities for training and professional development
A visit to the school is essential, so you can experience the polite and well-mannered children (and staff!) who all try their very best… Please contact Jenny Goodman, the Federation Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01263 720401. Please use Norfolk’s Application form to apply for the post, sending all documents electronically to Mrs Goodman.
The Coastal Federation are committed to safeguarding children and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Closing Date: 14th July (Midday)
Interview Date: 18th July